Monday, June 9, 2008

Trying to keep it alive!


I knew that this would be more difficult than I expected! I just got back from a great conference for the United Way in Kamploos and am excited to get working on the new "community impact" strategies for our town. I volunteered as Treasurer a couple of months ago and it feels so good to be involved again after my great BYU-I experiences. As for family, we're still waiting to hear about positions for teaching next year with fewer and fewer classes remaining in this school year. Ethan is officially a "walker" now. About 2 weeks ago he had been using his legs 80% of the time, but now he is up and not going back! We
were so torn between his scooting; it was so cute but wearing on us because there appeared like no end to it. Well we have met that end. What next? I think his speech is getting a lot better with semblances of: please, love you, noodle, teddy, and the frequent and clear "YES." At least he can't tell me no yet! Another fun family fact occurred last week when I got to hear little baby's heartbeat!
These pictures are from Ethan and Mom's date last week!

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

I love the sun glasses. Cassie wants some but we haven't gotten any yet. He is looking so grown up. We are excited to see you in a few weeks.

Unknown said...

Ash! Your page is so cute! And Number 2?! I had no idea! Congrats!